Inspiring Blog Award and a Versatile Blogger Award from Shilpi
Very Inspiring Blog Award from Rachna
Its always nice to get awarded for something, and even better when you don’t expect it at all. My heartfelt thanks to Shilpi and Rachna.
~ Thoughts on Versatile Blogger Award ~
The sheer sub-title of my blog – “versatility is not an over-rated virtue” explains my stand on this.
Everyone is special, unique and versatile. Everyone can multitask. It is just a matter of recognizing your self.
~ Thoughts on Inspiring Blog Award ~
There are two sides to the same coin, hence someone who inspires others is in turn inspired by someone else.
For many days now, I have been thinking, who inspires me? After a lot of thought I realized a lot of people and a lot of things inspire me.
So is it good or bad?
Am I easily inspired/manipulated or should I think I am surrounded by inspiring things by default.
Maybe it is a state of mind.
Many resolve to Gods and prayers when they’re low. I just look at people and things around me and it elevates my faith.
Even the feeling that I am inspiring inspires me!
Pankaj Sarkar, a super talented Indi Poet, nominated me for this super sweet blog award. Now what to say about it, it so super sweet.
Well, exactly….its called the SUPER SWEET BLOGGING AWARD 😉
And as the rules go, I have to say 7 things about myself. So, here they go:
1. I live in self-doubt. All the time. 24X7.
2. I did my schooling partly from the fast-moving city Delhi and partly from the dry Arabian sands of Qatar.
3. I cannot give anyone directions to any place in Delhi.
4. I am good in navigation. (The above point might state otherwise)
5. I am very choosy when I have to pick a sweet to eat. I have preferences and choices in sweet dishes, chocolates, cakes, ice creams, anything sweet.
6. I have put on almost 8 kgs since my graduation 2 years ago, unintentionally tough 😀 😉
7. I am starting to dis-like this blog award thing. Alright, maybe Freshly Pressed would be a nice title next, but enough of these awards.
Now few things you really should know –
1. I am sure there is no blog police who will arrest me if I don’t pass on this award to some other people.
2. I am greedy, so no, I aint sharing this award.
3. I am not nominating other people. The blogs I regularly read and drop by, they have felt my presence over there. No more Ctrl C- Ctrl V of their blog links here.
4. The people’s whose writing I genuinely appreciate, they know it.
5. My favorite chocolate is
Share the magic. Make a sweet memory today!
~SALUTING THE HEROES~
Hai salaam har us jazbe ko
Jeet kayi jisne dilwai hai
Seema par chhati taan khade hue
Jab jab mushkil aayi hai..
Na sard khawaon se jhuke ho tum
na registaan ki mitti ne tumhe jhukaya hai
Jab jab desh dagmagaya apni jadon se
Ye tiranga tumne ooncha lehraya hai
Apni maa se ek fauji jawan ne
Jitna putra prem paaya hai
Usse kayi zyada bharat maa ko
Wohi prem bhav lautaya hai..
Na firk rahi tumhe aur kisi rishte ki
Is bandhan ko sabse uncha tumne maana hai
Diya lahu uss mitti ko
Jiski mamta ne paala posa aur sehlaya hai..
Dushaman se ladte ladte
Tumne laashon ka dher lagaya hai
Amar jyoti jali tumhare naam ki
Bacche bacche n tumhara kissa sunaya hai..
O desh pe mar mitne waalon
Tumhe na kisi ne bhulaya hai
Tumhari veer gati ne hi
Ye jhanda uncha lehraya hai
Ye jhanda uncha lehraya hai..
Karwat leti nisha ne mujhse
subah ka raasta poochha,
ki hai kahan wo savera
jahan koi nahi andhera,
hai kahan wo khushboo nirali,
jaise os ki boondein hui deewani,
hai kahan wo aangan,
jahan gungunate hai sawan..
Maine hass ke raat ko bola,
aaja mere gaon tujhe
main savera dikhata hoon,
mitti ki saundhi si khushboo mein
aa tujhe nehlaata hoon,
aur uss pagli badri se bhi milwata hoon,
jo aangan pe raah dekhti hai us uday ka,
jo har din ek naya sa laata hai,
kabhi rulata aur haan kabhi hasata hai,
par fir bhi tere jaane ke baad, o nisha,
humesha iss gaon wapas laut hi aata hai…