Pankaj Sarkar, a super talented Indi Poet, nominated me for this super sweet blog award. Now what to say about it, it so super sweet.
Well, exactly….its called the SUPER SWEET BLOGGING AWARD 😉
And as the rules go, I have to say 7 things about myself. So, here they go:
1. I live in self-doubt. All the time. 24X7.
2. I did my schooling partly from the fast-moving city Delhi and partly from the dry Arabian sands of Qatar.
3. I cannot give anyone directions to any place in Delhi.
4. I am good in navigation. (The above point might state otherwise)
5. I am very choosy when I have to pick a sweet to eat. I have preferences and choices in sweet dishes, chocolates, cakes, ice creams, anything sweet.
6. I have put on almost 8 kgs since my graduation 2 years ago, unintentionally tough 😀 😉
7. I am starting to dis-like this blog award thing. Alright, maybe Freshly Pressed would be a nice title next, but enough of these awards.
Now few things you really should know –
1. I am sure there is no blog police who will arrest me if I don’t pass on this award to some other people.
2. I am greedy, so no, I aint sharing this award.
3. I am not nominating other people. The blogs I regularly read and drop by, they have felt my presence over there. No more Ctrl C- Ctrl V of their blog links here.
4. The people’s whose writing I genuinely appreciate, they know it.
5. My favorite chocolate is
Share the magic. Make a sweet memory today!