Blame my habit to write rhyming poetry and to still feel my nursery rhymes were amazing, but yes I think of a Lobster whenever I read Liebster.
Recently I read it when I got nominated for a Liebster Award by MJ. I love her only based on the fact that she is from Delhi Oh, I love Delhi-ites. I have actually written a post on it. If interested, this is the link to it <http://cruisingthroughmylife.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/a-to-z/>
Coming back to the topic, check out my nomination and her blog here. I kinda know nobody will click on it and read, but I still wanted to add the link
Her questions to me <and other nominees> are :
1. Would you rather live on a beach or a desert?
I have lived in a desert, so would like the option now.
2. Do you write at some fixed time during the day or whenever you can?
I write mostly at night (my internet is faster) but I usually schedule my post to be published around 9 am-12 pm IST. Although WordPress tells me, I am usually active around 12 pm.
3. What do you think is the key to a better world for our children?
I am positive thinker, but I really feel world cannot get better, there is no scope of turning around or re-winding. We just have to make the best of what is it our hands. There is no hope for a better world.
4. If you were given a choice of being part of a new world on a new planet would you accept and why?
Absolutely, would love it. Who doesn’t like a fresh start? But I would like to take my family along, nobody else.
5. What kind of writing do you enjoy reading?
I read a lot and I love it. Newspapers, journals, novels- fiction, non-fiction, poetry, autobiographies, even agony-aunt columns
6. Do you remember the dreams you dream during the night? Do you document them?
I remember a few of them and I document them in the form of poetry, or generate a thought thinking process with it and write a post about it on my blog.
7. Describe yourself in one or two sentences.
Proving day-in-and-night-out that versatility is not an over-rated virtue.
8. When I say ‘India’ what is the first image that comes to your mind?
I picture my home, lots of colors and amazing food.
Now my turn to nominate people and ask them a few questions
They all are totally different and unique sort of people and I would love to see their answers to the following question. (One request, please ping me and let me know when you accept the award and publish a post about it, I really would like to know your answers…)
1. Dreams or Fantasies? Why?
2. What would be the idea of a perfect gift for you?
3. The song you listen to most.
4. Define Life in 7 words.
5. Two famous personalities you admire and why.
6. Is 13 lucky or unlucky?
7. What irritates you the most?
So bloggers, I hope you’re having a fabulous new year. May this 2013 bring prosperity in all your lives. God Bless.